Boundless is looking for on campus marketing managers. These are positions for undergraduate students who want to get marketing and management experience while they are in school. We are looking at many, many campuses across the country, and there is a good chance that your university is one of them. You can visit Boundless’s On Campus Marketing Program to apply for one of these jobs.
We need you to:
- Hire and manage hourly reps to execute on-campus marketing strategies,
- Approach classes, clubs and events to spread the word about Boundless,
- Design and execute marketing campaigns to acquire new users.
- The role is fun, fast-paced and varied: you should laugh in the face of adversity & show us how you can dominate your campus!
You should be:
- Involved on-campus & extremely outgoing,
- Exude energy, fun & a passion for ‘getting stuff done’,
- A Sophomore, Junior or Senior, please!
- Prior marketing & management experience is a plus.
There have been some problems with my WordPress blog, but hopefully we’re back in action!