I came across this great infographic on iboxseo – it’s nicely lays out the tactics you need to get Google to love one of your site’s pages. I also really love the ranking factors they breakdown at the bottom of this blog post.
They list the top on page factors as:
- Keyword use anywhere in title tag
- Keyword use as the 1st word(s) of the title tag
- Keyword use in the root domain name
- Keyword use anywhere in the h1
- Keyword use in internal or external link anchor text on the page
- Keyword use in the first 50-100 words
It’s a great post; check out all the tips at the bottom of it!
Boundless today announced that the company had settled its lawsuit with the major textbook publishers – this is great news for students and professors who are looking to bring their educational content into the 21st century! Here is the blog post announcing the settlement.